Create an account
Terms of Service
Please carefully read this Terms and Conditions for token sale participation (the "T&C") before participating in the Sint token sale by buying SIN tokens (the "SIN").
- "Agreement" means the following T&C stipulated, agreed and entered into between Sint Platform Sp. z .o.o (the "Sint" or "Company"), located at Sienkiewicza 85/87/8, Lodz 90-057, Poland which is a SIN token issuer and you (the "User") and individual or entity that uses SIN. Company can change this T&C at any time and by using SIN you accept any updates or changes.
- "Blockchain" means type of distributed ledger, comprised of unchangeable, digitally recorded, data in packages called blocks;
- "SIN" means cryptographic utility tokens, which will be created by Sint smart contracts;
- "Ether" means cryptocurrency used within Ethereum to accept contributions for SIN;
- "Sint token sale" or "token sale" means a restricted initial coin offering by Sint to eligible User regarding the purchase of SIN;
- "Smart Contract" means an account holding objects on the Ethereum Blockchain;
- "Website" means www.sint.global maintained and operated by the Company;
- This Agreement is legally binding between the User, on the one part, and the Company, on the other part, also individually referred to as a "Party" and collectively as the "Parties".
- This Agreement defines basic mutual rights and obligations of the Company and the User, either registered or just visiting certain pages of the Website, during their use of the Website, including but without limitation, for the purpose of buying the SIN Tokens.
- User shall not use the Website if it is prohibited under the applicable law. Any User that is in any manner limited or prohibited from the purchase, possession, transfer, use or other transaction involving any amount of SIN under the applicable law should not access this Website and is prohibited accessing, referencing, engaging, or otherwise using this Website.
- This Agreement sets out terms and conditions for participation in the token pre-sale, the token sale and usage of SIN.
- Sint is building an exchange point with SIN being a utility token to exchange the assets.
- Sint will operate on Ethereum blockchain smart contracts and will introduce a new type of tokens called a "SIN".
- SIN tokens are available for purchase to eligible buyers only during the period of the token sale set out herein.
- During the whole token sale the Company releases limited amount—1 billion of SIN tokens into the market. Of this 1 billion 82% will be sold out during the token token sale. Price of one SIN token is a subject to change depending on the period of buying. The number of tokens to be purchased during the token sale is not limited. The SIN will be Ethereum-based cryptographic tokens of value.
- SIN tokens allowed to use on the Sint Platform or by its partners.
- You should peruse, comprehend and carefully consider or seek legal advice as to the risks described below in addition to the other information stated in this Agreement, the Whitepaper, the Website or elsewhere before deciding to participate in the token sale. Participating in the token sale will be deemed as you having accepted all the risks outlined in this Agreement including a failure to create or maintain the platform.
- Sint shall not be responsible for any losses User may have face at this stage or any time later.
- The Website and the SIN tokens are provided on an "as is" basis and without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- By participating in this token sale, the User agrees to the T&C and in particular warrants that:
- that his/her funds in no way came from illegal or unethical sources, that the User is not using any proceeds or criminal or illegal activity, and that no transaction involving SIN tokens are being used to facilitate any criminal or illegal activity;
- is of an age of majority to enter into this Agreement, meet all other eligibility and residency requirements, and are fully able and legally competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth herein and to abide by and comply herewith;
- is aware of all the merits, risks and any restrictions associated with cryptographic tokens (their buying and use), cryptocurrencies and Blockchain-based systems, as well as you know how to manage them, and you are solely responsible for any evaluations based on such your knowledge;
- has necessary and relevant experience and knowledge to deal with cryptographic tokens, cryptocurrencies and Blockchain-based systems, as well as you have full understanding of their framework;
- is responsible for ensuring that he/she complies completely with its own local, national, state or country laws concerning participation in the token sale or/and usage of SIN tokens. Company will not be responsible for any transactions in territories where such activities are deemed illegal;
- is not acting for the purpose of speculative investment;
- is solely responsible for determining whether the acquisition of SIN is appropriate for him/her.
Third party websites and services
- The pages of the Website may contain links to third-party websites and services. Such links are provided for your convenience, but their presence does not mean that they are recommended by the Sint. In addition, Sint does not guarantee their safety and conformity with any user expectations. Furthermore, we are not responsible for maintaining any materials referenced from another site, and makes no warranties for that site or this service in such context.
- The Sint assumes no obligations in the event of any damage or loss, or any other impact, directly or indirectly resulting from the use of any content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites and resources.
Intellectual property rights
- To the extent that copyright or other intellectual property rights exist in the Sint Platform and/or Website, such as software, know-how, analysis or programs, those copyrights and other intellectual and industrial rights belong to the Company.
Liability and idemnification
- Sint, as well as its officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers, assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss arising out of or related to the use of the Sint Platform or any technical, interruption or malfunction of the platform.
- You acknowledge that participating in the token sale, purchasing and/or using SIN involves risk and you will not hold the Company accountable for any gains and losses that you incur as a result.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- This Agreement is a subject to and governed by the Poland.
- Any disagreements or disputes of the User and the Company, arising from this Agreement, shall be settled by negotiations between the parties. In case the agreement is not reached within 30 (thirty) days, it shall be settled by the competent court of the Poland.
- The Company reserves the right to change the jurisdiction of the Company and this Agreement at any time at its own discretion.